Neil Provo and Jeremy Jensen powsurfing their brains out and living the Catsurfing dream at Keefer Lake Lodge, BC.
Full Powsurfing Segment from Warren Miller’s “Line of Descent” and rider interviews with Jeremy Jensen, Scotty Arnold, Ian Provo and Neil Provo
Jeremy Jensen kickfliping on his powsurfer for the ending shot in the teaser for “Isle of Snow” from Absinthe Films.
Powsurfing Godfather Jeremy Jensen joins snowboard legend Scotty Arnold and ski & snowboard brothers Ian and Neil Provo for a week of powsurfing deep in the Monashee’s with Mustang Powder Guides.
In this short film we focus on the influence of skateboarding. A nod and a high five to a phenomenon that continually boggles the minds and stretches the imaginations of minds both young and old.
Smacking lips and cranking bottom turns in the Utah Backcountry with Grassroots founder Jeremy Jensen. Surfing is obviously a huge inspiration and influence on powsurfing and while ocean waves and mountain features are quite different, similar techniques are applied with beautiful results achieved.
The nooks & crannies that are normally buried deep in the snowpack have become our current playgrounds. “Ankle Biters” or really small waves is what episode 14 of The Powsurf Chronicles is all about.
We are excited and proud to bring you the Grassroots Winterstoke DM series, a project dedicated to the true father of modern snowboarding; Dmitrije Milovich.
Grassroots Splitsurfers expand access possibilities, making the most functional and durable powsurfers on earth even more versatile. This isn’t the solution for everyone, but for riders with long ascent/descents and those wanting to access side country via ski resorts it’s a great way to access more powsurfing terrain.
- Gostlin Keefer Lake Catsurfing – The Powsurf Chronicles...October 11, 2019 - 10:52 pm
- Full Powsurfing Segment from Warren Miller’s “Line...September 17, 2019 - 9:16 pm
- Powsurfing Appearance in Isle of Snow – Absinthe ...September 17, 2019 - 8:26 pm
- Surfing White Waves of Powder – Outside TV Season...March 28, 2019 - 5:11 pm
- I finally got the chance to test the board yesterday. I`ve...March 15, 2018 - 4:45 pm by Filip Eidsvag
- Tobias Graser - Munich, Germany - Barracuca 140 3D Review I...March 28, 2016 - 4:49 pm by Tobias Graser
- This board is fast and stable. Still has a surfy feel but...October 30, 2015 - 5:44 am by Duane Nardi
- This board is so fun! A quiver killer that performs well...October 30, 2015 - 5:42 am by Duane Nardi