Our powsurf leashes & belts are created for the safety of yourself and your board. We offer a number of varieties and styles to fit any riders needs. All of our leashes are designed to attach to a belt because you never want your leash dragging on the ground as it will catch on stumps, rocks and branches and can be very dangerous. Take care of yourself and your board by owning a proper powsurf leash!
has spent over a decade working to bring you the highest quality and most versatile powsurfers on the planet. Our vision is unique and our passion is unmatched. Whether you want to push the limits of binding free riding or you just want to go for a cruise, we shape a board just for you.
- FNRad Snowboard Podcast – Jeremy Jensen InterviewNovember 29, 2022 - 1:45 am
- Grassroots PowdersurfingIt Takes 2 to Tango – The Powsurf Chronicles Ep 2...September 13, 2022 - 10:04 pm
- Grassroots PowdersurfingKeefer Radness – The Powsurf Chronicles Ep 21September 13, 2022 - 9:05 pm
- Grassroots Powdersurfing2022-23 Splitsurfer – Split Powsurfer Pre-Order D...July 8, 2022 - 9:15 pm
- Thanks for the kind words Sully! We are stoked to have you...September 28, 2022 - 5:03 pm by Jeremy Jensen
- I love my Grassroots boards (140 Slasher, 140 Flying Carpet...September 28, 2022 - 5:01 pm by Sean Kerrick Sullivan
- I ummed and ahhed a bit before buying these because the...January 26, 2022 - 9:39 pm by Leigh
- Snow finally came to France, and I've been able to test...December 13, 2021 - 5:58 am by Nicolas Cochin
backcountry binding-free bindingless cold smoke film grassroots jeremy jensen kickflip late spring low tide no bindings noboading noboard noboarding pow powder powder skate powderskate powdersurf powdersurfing powskate powskating powsurf powsurf chronicles powsurfer powsurfing shaper shark skate slut snow snowskate snowsurf snowsurfing snurf split-surf splitsurf surf surfing on snow surf style utah video winter yuki-ita yukiita