The Grassroots Splitsurfer is the ultimate tool for opening up your access to the best white waves on the planet.
Click here for photos and all details on pre-order pricing, binding options, shapes/sizes, skins and more.
Our splitsurfs are full custom builds and typically built by pre-order only. Please email email@example.com to inquire about any that may be in stock.
Grassroots Splitsurfer – $899.99
- Carbon reinforced with full inserts for best function and strength in ascent mode
- 3-dimensional sintered p-tex base
- 3D “powder foam” grip with 4″ strip of Tundra Grip
- All Splitsurfers come stock with Voile or Spark R&D toe/heel pieces and Spark R&D clips
- Spark R&D hardware will require our Ultralight Spark compatible binding ($324.95)
- Voile hardware will require our Grassroots Ultralight Ascent binding ($239.95)
- Weighs roughly 1.5 lbs heavier than standard solid powsurfer of the same shape & size
- Created, designed and handcrafted by the best powsurfers in the world
***For some people the Grassroots splitsurfer is a great option but for some riders in certain places around the globe the solid powsurfers and a pair of Verts or Drift Boards may be a better answer. It all depends on your backcountry access routes and the terrain you frequent the most. Feel free to contact us for questions on what is best for you and your environment.
Sean Kerrick Sullivan –
I love my Grassroots boards (140 Slasher, 140 Flying Carpet & 140 Flying Carpet Splitsurfer)- and heres why. In a world that grows more complex every day, Grassroots brings joy into my life in the most simple way, sliding down the mountain on a piece of wood. Even mellow terrain is fun, but bagging bigger lines leaves a mark on the soul when you look back at your tracks. I can’t get that feeling from my snowboard. It’s also nice to see a brand that isn’t hell bent on making and selling as many boards as humanly possible – quality first!
Jeremy Jensen –
Thanks for the kind words Sully! We are stoked to have you with us!