The first day of the season is always the best day of the season! This year we waited a bit longer than usual and started out with conditions a bit shallower than usual too. But we have no complaints.. “low tide” is better than no tide.. and I don’t mind blasting thru the weeds. It […]
About Jeremy Jensen
Owner & founder of Grassroots Powdersurfing. Godfather of contemporary powsurfing and the driving force of the true binding-free powsurfing movement. Jeremy has more powsurfing experience than anyone else on planet earth. 20 years experience in binding-free riding, 30 years snowboarding and 41 years spent sliding on snow.
Entries by Jeremy Jensen
A documentary film about the history, contemporary and future of true binding-free powdersurfing.
A story on bindingless riding just dropped in Canada’s finest snowboard magazine and we were kindly included in the run down of various board options. We are hyped that Snowboard Canada would be willing to work with us and spend a few days in the backcountry gathering images and memories. We had a blast up […]
The Powsurf Chronicles Ep 6 – Canada! from Grassroots Powdersurfing on Vimeo. Grassroots riders Jeremy Jensen and Scotty Arnold take a trip up north to powsurf with a handful of Canadian rippers. 4 days of sunshine and dry powder conditions in the Coastal mountains of British Columbia had stoke levels high as ever. Most of […]
- Gostlin Keefer Lake Catsurfing – The Powsurf Chronicles...October 11, 2019 - 10:52 pm
- Full Powsurfing Segment from Warren Miller’s “Line...September 17, 2019 - 9:16 pm
- Powsurfing Appearance in Isle of Snow – Absinthe ...September 17, 2019 - 8:26 pm
- Surfing White Waves of Powder – Outside TV Season...March 28, 2019 - 5:11 pm
- I finally got the chance to test the board yesterday. I`ve...March 15, 2018 - 4:45 pm by Filip Eidsvag
- Tobias Graser - Munich, Germany - Barracuca 140 3D Review I...March 28, 2016 - 4:49 pm by Tobias Graser
- This board is fast and stable. Still has a surfy feel but...October 30, 2015 - 5:44 am by Duane Nardi
- This board is so fun! A quiver killer that performs well...October 30, 2015 - 5:42 am by Duane Nardi