2016-17 Grassroots Split-surfer models expand access possibilities, making the most functional and durable powsurfers on earth even more versatile. This isn’t the solution for everyone, but for riders with long ascent/descents and those wanting to access side country via ski resorts it’s a great way to access more powsurfing terrain.
Smiles, laughs, high fives and powder caked faces highlighted our powsurf session this past season at the Jackson Hole Powwow. With 50+ inches of fresh pow during the event, it was hard to go wrong.
- Gostlin Keefer Lake Catsurfing – The Powsurf Chronicles...October 11, 2019 - 10:52 pm
- Full Powsurfing Segment from Warren Miller’s “Line...September 17, 2019 - 9:16 pm
- Powsurfing Appearance in Isle of Snow – Absinthe ...September 17, 2019 - 8:26 pm
- Surfing White Waves of Powder – Outside TV Season...March 28, 2019 - 5:11 pm
- I finally got the chance to test the board yesterday. I`ve...March 15, 2018 - 4:45 pm by Filip Eidsvag
- Tobias Graser - Munich, Germany - Barracuca 140 3D Review I...March 28, 2016 - 4:49 pm by Tobias Graser
- This board is fast and stable. Still has a surfy feel but...October 30, 2015 - 5:44 am by Duane Nardi
- This board is so fun! A quiver killer that performs well...October 30, 2015 - 5:42 am by Duane Nardi